Everything you need to know to change your life in 60 days.
JOURNEY TO A HEALTHY FIT BODY Weight Loss Challenge
Change your life in 60 days!
SPONSORED BY BODY ON TRACK
YOU can live life without bread, processed foods and junk food!!! Well, at least for 60 days! The JOURNEY TO A HEALTHY FIT BODY 60 Day Weight Loss Challenge is the simplest, most effective, and most maintainable nutritional challenge you will EVER find. Take this challenge and change your life in 60 Days. We’ll be suggesting meal plans, daily meals and exercise workouts to help keep your mind focused on completing the challenge. BODY ON TRACK Nutritionist Maggie Mangiel and Publisher of BFW Magazine Nikkigrowfit have done all the research for you. All you need to do is follow our instruction and watch what happens to your body.
The purpose of this challenge is to inspire you all to ignite a new path towards healthy living. We aim to help you develop a mindset and adopt a lifestyle that not only changes the current path that you’re on, but is so easily integrated into your daily life, that sticking to it doesn’t become a chore that quickly burns you out and steals your motivation.
The JOURNEY TO A HEALTHY FIT BODY Weight Loss Challenge is also giving away prizes to the overall winner. The overall winner is determined by participation, body measurements, and body transformation pics.
HOW TO GET STARTED RULES
- Join BFW Magazine’s Change Your Health, Change Your LIFE FB private group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/bfwmagazine/
- Post your before pic, before measurements (waist, hips), before weight and your “why” on the FB group wall. Why does your health matter to you? If you posted your before pic in last challenge, well you have to post ANOTHER one. This is a NEW challenge. Maybe your “why” from last challenge has changed.
- Post your vision on the FB group wall. What does the healthy you look like, feel like and think like? What are your expectations? Grab images, powerful adjectives, verbs, phrases that describe the healthy YOU.
- Post your plan on the FB group wall. How are you going to execute your vision? When will you grocery shop? When will you prep food for the week? What time of day will you exercise and how often? When is your cheat meal? How will you beat your cravings? (cheat meal for challenge is set for Saturday, June 20th)
- Post your plank, situps and push ups. How long can you hold a plank. How many sit ups can you do? How many push ups can you do? Find out where you are with these physical challenges before starting and aim to beat your personal best by the end of the challenge.
- Post your forgiveness list on the way. Forgive yourself for all the mistakes you’ve made on your weightless journey. Take responsibility for where you are today in your journey by listing and forgiving every action that brought you here. (i.e: I forgive myself for trying to eat away my feelings.
5 Simple rules you must follow to complete THE JOURNEY TO A HEALTHY FIT BODY 60 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
1) Eat What We Suggest This part of the challenge will operate on the Honor System, so be honest with us and yourself. Following the sample meal plans we provide is optional. You CAN do your own meal plan that you feel works best for you. We are not asking for perfection, just a true reflection of your effort over 30 days.
What can you eat list. (Get the complete what to eat list on mybfw.com)
Meat- Lean protein: Chicken breast, turkey breast, salmon, red snapper, tilapia, flank steak, filet mignon
Vegetables- All types: Spinach, Kale, Collard Green, Green Chard/Swiss Chard, broccoli, asparagus, sweet potato, yam
Grains- Oatmeal, Quinoa, Wild Rice, Black/Brown Rice, Millet, Amaranth, Buckwheat
Fruit- All types: Ideal fruit for belly fat loss: apple, watermelon, papaya Avoid fruit juice like it’s the plague!
Fats- Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic cold pressed Coconut oil, butter/ghee (no vegetable, canola or soybean oil), raw nuts, avocado.
Legumes- all types Beans/Lentils
Soy- Tempeh (no saitan)
Dairy- No dairy at all…except low fat cheese like feta
What NOT to eat list: (Get the complete what NOT to eat list on mybfw.com)
Bread- ALL types Pasta- ALL types Sweets- ALL types: Candy, Cookies, Cakes, Crackers, Croutons Potatoes- white and gold (no potato chips) Flour based chips- ALL types (tortillas, corn chips, pita chips, bean chips, rice chips) Do not try to find loopholes, if you have to ask, “does this count” it probably should not be eaten.
2) POST YOUR MEALS Each day we will suggest a JOURNEY TO A HEALTHY FIT BODY food item/meal idea from the meal plan. We need to see that you are following through on your commitment. Take photos and post your JOURNEY TO A HEALTHY FIT BODY Challenge meals on the FB private group wall. Always tag.This will inspire you and others to stay on track!
3) PERFORM A DAILY WORKOUT Each day we will suggest a JOURNEY TO A HEALTHY FIT BODY Weight Loss Challenge workout to keep you motivated! Post a 15-30 second video of you performing your daily workout on the FB private group wall. We need to see that you are doing the physical WORK!
Judging criteria is based on participation, before and after body measurements, and before/after pictures. To keep things competitive we are offering the winner of the challenge: free print copy of BFW Magazine and t-shirt!